Debonairs Real Deal pizza
Hello lovelies! You guys know how much I love food and pizza is certainly no exception. Sometimes when I am on the run or have a busy day, I grab a Debonairs real deal pizza, its delicious, afforable, filling and ideal to have for lunch/dinner. I am very excited to tell you about the promotion Debonairs is running this coming Monday at all the restaurants in South Africa. If you love pizza, then this is especially for you.
Monday, 28 November 2016, each Debonairs Pizza restaurant will give away 100 free pizzas in celebration of its 600th restaurant opening in its 25th year. The first 100 customers at each restaurant who purchase a Real Deal Pizza will receive a second promotional Real Deal pizza and a 500ml coke free. Basically, you are paying R19.90, and for that amount, you will receive 2 Real Deal pizzas and a 500ml Coke.
Founded in 1991, the Debonairs Pizza brand has grown from a single outlet in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu Natal to a network of restaurants extending across Africa as far as the United Arab Emirates. Now, its 600th restaurant will officially be opened on Saturday, 26 November 2016, in Botshabelo near Bloemfontein, Free State. While South Africa will celebrate with the Real Deal promotion on Monday, 28 November 2016.
— Debonairs Pizza (@DebonairsPizza) November 11, 2016
So you’ve got an extra Debonairs Real Deal pizza and a 500ml Coke. What do you do with it?
1. Cape Town has some of the most scenic and beautiful beaches, namely Muizenberg, Camps Bay, Clifton, Llandudno, Bolders, Strand or Big Bay beach. Visit any beach and enjoy your pizza there. Make sure you recycle the pizza box and Coke bottle after you’ve eaten.
2. Drive up to Tygerberg Hills and enjoy the views of Cape Town. I enjoy the beautiful views of Cape Town whilst eating and chatting away.
3. Enjoy your Debonairs Real Deal pizza on the Promenade in Sea Point and go for a walk afterwards.
4. Pack your Debonairs Real Deal pizza and Coke into your backpack and hike up Lion’s Head (between Table Mountain and Signal Hill). When you get to the top, watch the sunset and enjoy your pizza.
5. Tell your friends about the promotion, have each of them purchase a Real Deal pizza and have a get together. You may add some white/red wine, depending on the pizza of choice. There is nothing like a good conversation, with good food and wine. The bonus? You don’t have to wash any dishes.
6. Get a few Debonairs Real Deal pizzas for your family, drive to the Green Point Urban Park and have a picnic. The kids can play in a safe environment thereafter.
7. There are so many things you can do with an extra Debonairs Real Deal pizza. In our community, there are lots of children/adults who are very poor and may not have the extra money to buy pizza. If you know anyone who (genuinely) struggles, surprise them with a random act of kindness and share your extra pizza with them. An act of kindness can make such a big difference, no matter how small.
8. If you are situated in the CBD, meet a colleague or friend for lunch at the nearest Debonairs restaurant (you can find the listed restaurants below), purchase a Real Deal pizza and enjoy it at the Company Gardens. It has beautiful views of Cape Town.
Find the list of restaurants around the Western Cape here. If you are located in another province, click on the ‘Find Restaurants’ tab on the Debonairs Pizza website and enter your province. It will display all the restaurants in your province.
Terms and Conditions: The offer is limited to the first 100 customers in each restaurant who purchase a Real Deal Pizza. First come, first serve. Free Pizza is only limited to the promotional Real Deal variants; Chicken & BBQ Sauce and Sweet & Sour Rib valued at R19.90 each. Only one free Pizza and one 500ml Coke per customer. In-store only purchases qualify for this offer. Not available to online ordering, deliveries or call-in and collect customers. Offer valid for the 28 November 2016 only.
This is a sponsored blog post.
Love and light,