Pink NutriBullet 600 Series
Over the last 2 weeks, you may have seen a bright pink NutriBullet across my social media feeds. It’s true, I’ve become obsessed with this nifty little machine. The compact and powerful NutriBullet 600 series allows me to create the most delicious, healthy and nutritious smoothies in minutes (cleaning time included).
Not only does the NutriBullet 600 series allow me to make nutritious smoothies, but I’ve also learnt to change my morning routine into a much healthier one. Instead of skipping breakfast and living off strong black coffee until my nervous system is ready to explode, I’ve implemented healthier changes. In addition to the strong black coffee, I make a healthy smoothie to start my day. The recipes vary, from green smoothies to the peanut butter and chocolate bomb. The peanut butter and chocolate bomb (recipe shared below) was created out of pure desire to have something sweet. Instead of opting for pastries or muffins with coffee, I threw these ingredients together for a healthy, wholesome smoothie that satisfies the sweet craving.
Highlights of my pink NutriBullet 600 series:
- The NutriBullet 600 series comes with 2 cups, sized small and large. If I’m making one large smoothie or 2 small smoothies, I opt for the small cup. If I need to make smoothies for the whole family, then the large cup is perfect.
- Its comes with a resealable lid, making it easy to travel with your smoothie. This is great for those mornings when you are in a hurry and need to consume the smoothie at a later stage. Just make sure you store the smoothie in the refrigerator.
- Cleaning this bad boy is easy and probably takes less than a minute. Just rinse the blender with some water, and you’re good to go!
- The compact machine fits into any kitchen and comes in a variety of colours. If you don’t like bright colours, the NutriBullet 600 series is available to purchase in blue and red.
- The 600 series makes up to 3 smoothies at a time, which is perfect for our family. If you are a bigger family, then you’ll probably need the NutriBullet PRO, Balance or RX series. Alternatively, you’ll have to make 2 rounds of smoothies which will take a tad bit longer.
Before you read the recipe, please take note of the following:
I use natural peanut butter with no sugar and salt from Woolworths/Wellness Warehouse. The almond milk does not contain sugar and artificial flavouring. If are you new to dark chocolate, start with a mild 70% chocolate, then work your way up to 80% – 90%.
Peanut butter and chocolate bomb recipe
For the blender
1 Frozen banana
1 Tbsp natural peanut butter / nut butter
1 cup almond milk
1 Tbsp 80% dark chocolate chopped finely
½ tbsp organic cocoa powder
½ tbsp honey
For the topping
A handful of raspberries
1 tspn unsweetened and desiccated coconut
1 tspn 80% dark chocolate chopped finely
(Recipe serves 1)
Love and light,
Disclaimer: This beautiful machine was sent to me by NutriBullet.